Priligy (Dapoxetine), Buy Cheap Online 90 mg, 60 mg
Many men suffer from premature ejaculation (PE), which is characterized by the inability to control ejaculation. Priligy with the active ingredient dapoxetine allows to cure the disorder quickly and efficiently.
30-40% of men worldwide experience premature ejaculation (PE) during their lifetime.This is a sexual disorder characterized by the inability to control ejaculation sufficiently to satisfy both sexual partners.The problem is not only medical but also social because along with the decline in the quality of sexual relations, a man’s self-esteem decreases.
Nevertheless, premature ejaculation can be treated quite well. The drug Priligy (Dapoxetine) is widely used in this case.
What is Priligy?
Priligy is a medicine containing the active substance dapoxetine. It belongs to a group of SSRIs drugs. The drug works by increasing levels of serotonin, a natural chemical that can increase the time to ejaculation by slowing down PE-related pathways in the body.
The difference between dapoxetine and other drugs classified as SSRIs (fluoxetine, paroxetine,sertraline) is that although the latter increase the latent period of ejaculation, they do not reach their peak plasma concentration for several hours. Dapoxetine reaches its maximum concentration within 1 hour, and after 24 hours its content in plasma is less than 5% of the maximum concentration.
Chris G. McMahon reports that dapoxetine is structurally similar to fluoxetine. Research demonstrates that it binds to the serotonin (5-HT), dopamine (DA), and norepinephrine (NE) reuptake transporters.
- Giuliano studied the effectiveness of this medicine. The study included more than 2,600 patients with PE. Dapoxetine was used at a dose of 30 mg or 60 mg 1–3 hours before sexual intercourse. The average age of the participants was 40 years. Analysis of the results showed a statistically significant dose-dependent increase in the average IELT.
- Buvat notes that dapoxetine was developed for the on-demand PE treatment, and clinical trials have demonstrated its high safety and effectiveness.
What effects can you expect from Priligy?
Men treated with Priligy may experience:
- Increased time to ejaculation;
- Increased feeling of control over ejaculation;
- Increased pleasure from sexual intercourse;
- Reduced anxiety associated with PE;
- Overall impression of improved PE.
It is worth noting that some men experience improvement in PE after the first use of Priliga, while others may require several doses of Priliga to improve the situation.
How to take Priligy (Dapoxetine) correctly?
Priligy should be taken 1 or 3 hours before sexual intercourse, but not more often than once every 24 hours. The recommended starting dose for all patients is 30 mg. However, in some cases, the doctor may increase the dose to 60 mg. Tablets are taken orally and washed down with at least one full glass of water.
Priligy can be taken regardless of meals. However, you should avoid drinking alcohol during treatment. Combining the drug with alcohol can increase the likelihood of loss of consciousness and increase the effects of alcohol, such as dizziness, drowsiness, and slowed reactions.
Important treatment guidelines
To get the maximum benefit from the treatment, you should know the following:
- Priligy is used to treat premature ejaculation (PE) in men aged 18 to 64;
- It should be taken 1 or 3 hours before planned sexual activity, as recommended by a doctor;
- Priligy increases the time to ejaculation and may improve ejaculation control. The drug can reduce frustration or anxiety about rapid ejaculation;
- The most common adverse effects are headache, dizziness, and nausea.
Who should not use Priligy?
Taking Priligy is prohibited in the following cases:
- If you do not have a confirmed premature ejaculation diagnosis;
- If you are allergic to dapoxetine or any other ingredient of Priligy;
- If you have heart problems, such as heart failure or irregular heart rhythm;
- If you have moderate or severe liver problems;
- If you are taking MAOIs or other medicines to treat depression; certain medicines to treat fungal infections; drugs for the treatment of HIV; some antibiotics; tryptophan for insomnia; St. John’s wort (a herbal medicine); tramadol, used to treat severe pain.
Priligy is also not recommended for people using PDE5 inhibitors – phosphodiesterase-5 (intended to treat erectile dysfunction), as combining Priligy with these drugs can increase the risk of side effects.
Priligy is usually well tolerated by patients. But if taken incorrectly or the dosage is significantly increased, side effects may occur. The most common include headache, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, insomnia, fatigue, nervousness, dizziness, and loss of consciousness.
Dapoxetine is an effective and safe oral treatment for premature ejaculation. Its use can lead to an improvement in the quality of life of the patient and sexual partner. The medicine can be used by men with congenital or acquired premature ejaculation (PE). The starting dosage is 30 mg and the maximum is 60 mg, depending on response and tolerability.