On behalf of the Department of Urology at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in New York City, Ash Tewari, MBBS, MCh, FRCS (Hon.) is thrilled to invite you to participate in the Fourth International Prostate Cancer and Urologic Oncology Symposium set for November 7-9, 2019 in New York! This year’s program is our most innovative yet, complete with over 100 world-renowned experts who will provide in-depth training on cutting-edge medical advances and .ground-breaking treatment approaches for prostate, kidney, bladder, and renal cell cancers
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physician
We look forward to National and International Urologists, Urologic Surgeons, Urologic Oncologists, and Mid-Level Providers coming together for our live interactive state-of-the-art educational symposium.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SYMPOSIUM
- Epidemiology and Early Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer
- Staging, Imaging, and Genomics
- Management of Very Low Risk and Low Risk Prostate Cancer
- Focal Therapy
- Surgical Treatment of Intermediate Risk Prostate Cancer
- Sexual Health Following Prostatectomy
- Radical Prostatectomy
- Immunotherapy and Tumor Microenvironment
- Upper Tract Disease
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- PARP Inhibitors in Prostate Cancer
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Utilize screening techniques for prostate cancer more efficiently to reduce the numbers of biopsies and diagnosis of clinically insignificant prostate cancer.
- Discuss effective management of treatment failure in prostate cancer to help reduce mortality.
- Describe the most recent approach to treating locally advanced and metastatic urologic disorders.
- Identify the technical challenges of robotic urologic oncologic surgery.
ACCREDITATION / CREDIT DESIGNATION
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai designates this live activity for a maximum of 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
VERIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE
Verification of attendance will be provided to all professionals.
The Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai is in full compliance with provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is accessible for individuals with special needs. If you would like to attend this conference and require any special needs or accommodations please contact the Page and William Black Post-Graduate School of Medicine at (212) 731-7950.
It is the policy of Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai to ensure objectivity, balance, independence, transparency, and scientific rigor in all CME-sponsored educational activities. All faculty participating in the planning or implementation of a sponsored activity are expected to disclose to the audience any relevant financial relationships and to assist in resolving any conflict of interest that may arise from the relationship. Presenters must also make a meaningful disclosure to the audience of their discussions of unlabeled or unapproved drugs or devices. This information will be available as part of the course material.